Gametype: Squad Deathmatch
Map: Isla Inocentes
Players: 4 vs 4
Friendly fire: On
3D spotting: Off
Mini Map spotting: Off
Kill Cam: On
Two teams are present in a server. One person as VIP on each side that has to have a VIP tag. For Example: [VIP]Redone. Attention, this tag has to be registered upon the registration of the team. The VIP needs to be a recon class and other teammates may not be recon class. The VIP can only use his knife to make a kill. Engineer class is not to be allowed by a gaming player, cause a spectating controller in-game will be this class en therefore easy to spot. Players in a team are allowed to use all weapons that are allowed according to the ESL rules. Extra rules will be clear soon.
The main focus of the game is to kill the VIP on the enemy team, and defend your own VIP. Killing the VIP of the enemy will get you the points on the leader board. If no VIPs are killed, the normal killscore (of the normal member) will count as win or loss. In cause of a draw with VIP's Knife kills, the normal killscore will make the finalscore. The Game Round ends when the winning team hits 50 kills. The results will be added to the scoreboard on the event website. The winning team will continue to the next round. For the losing team the competition ends here. Members of a team cannot switch teams when the registration period has ended.
Summary Rules: Knife the VIP
- Every match the same VIP will play.
- Only the VIP can have the VIP tag.
- VIP member is always recon.
- No one else may be a recon.
- The VIP may only use his knife.
- No one can be engineer (this is reserved for Controllers in-game)
- The team with the most VIP knife kill wins.
- Suicide is not allowed.
- Wittingly team killing is not allowed.
- VIP needs to spawn right away when the game starts.
- Glitching, cheating of breaking one of the rules above means disqualification in the tournament and will result in a loss in the game the disqualification occurs.
not allowed weapons/items
- No M60
- No MG3
- No AN-94 Abakan
- No NEOSTEAD 2000 Combat, SPAS-12 Combat, 870 Combat
- No 40mm grenade